I've been hanging out here at this thing, not because of some new web 2.0 communication method, but because I was intrigued with Merlin Mann and his 43 Folders website. I started with the email links in Thing 7, just cuz I wanted to see what could possibly be interesting about email and I got hooked on this guy's stuff. I have changed the way I do email because of his 60 minute presentation called Inbox Zero. He has a bunch of websites about personal productivity and I love them. I posted his video on our EW site. Check it out.
Inbox Zero Talk
I now have an inbox, an archive box and a to respond box. I've never had such a clean inbox in my life. This may be old hat to others, but totally revolutionary to me. It's working beautifully. What a nerd I am.
I also took some time to look at Google gadgets and added a new posting to my Edgewood Mac Blog for teachers to see. I'd like to do a Google chat with someone else that has a Google account. Maybe I'll try it with Mary L when she gets to this thing #.
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment